Ways to get involved…
1. Talk to your children about any concerns they may have.
2. Think about your own use of internet and new technologies.
3. Consult the many websites that offer advice. Please see links.
4. Give your children some responsibility for controlling their time on phones, social networks, internet and games.
5. Negotiate a family contract / agreement on the use of phones, internet and games. To last for a month at first.
6. Review after the month Don’t be afraid to keep things that work. And change things that don’t.
7. And…reward yourselves, when you stick to the family agreement.
REMEMBER!! You can’t do everything for your children. They have to do things for themselves. They will never learn.